Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Flog! Frog! Frog!!!!

My younger daughter got a frog soft toy when she was born

Since then I love frog print and toys as she loves.



I bought frog print fabric at Spot Light because I fell in love at the first sight.

I made a pillow and case , a little bag with this material.

she is in toilet training at her child care, she takes this frog print bag

with cloths and shoes everyday.

The shoes are too simple so I put frog applique.




Amigurumi is the soft knitting toy (secound left of the first photo).

I asked to one of my friend to make frog Amigurumi for

her 3 years birthday.

I bought the frog beanie from one of stall holder at Maker's market who selling very cute

knitting beanies and scarfs.

By the way, I bought strowberry one for older daughter from the same stall holder.


so many frog things!!!


For Japanese


No comments:

Post a Comment