Saturday, October 24, 2009

A great time in Saturday morning

I will do a fun run in December at Albert Park.....will be 10km...

Well, I don't have confidence but I want to try it!

So, I need training.

I have found a great running course which is Duncan McKinnon reserve.





I was curious about it because I always pass through in front of the park when I took my daughter to Japanese Saturday school.


There are a lot of people every Saturday morning, doing jogging, walking and team sports.




Nowadays, Melbourne's weather has been good, so time to do exercise!


I did 8 times of the running course, that makes to 9.6km.
very slowly......with iPod


but I think I will be able to run 10km.


I felt so good after today's run.

Exercise is so much fun and keeps your feel good!


For Japanese









No comments:

Post a Comment