Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fabric Addictive

I am a VIP member of Craft shop, SPOTLIGHT.

They send me a event letter about Christmas shopping night.

So, I must go!

but I always buy fabric or other every time I go there.

I promised that I would go there tonight but only having a look.

There are a few stalls that demonstrate how to make Christmas card or ornament, etc...

One of them, she was making pretty card.

I stopped and chat with her and other customer.

She gave us a plastic bag decorated by Christmas ribbon as a free gift,
that has many craft material in it.

I felt very lucky!



then I felt guilty if I didn't have a look around a shop.

But, again, I promised, just looking.....

However, my legs went toward to fabric corner without thinking!!!

I couldn't help.

I found a pretty dots cotton fabric.





Another person of my brain told me that "you don't have time to make with so many fabrics you have bought!!"

Well, I am happy just looking fabric!

For Japanese click here

No comments:

Post a Comment