Saturday, November 14, 2009

Handmade Birthday party Invitation


My older daughter will turn to 6 yo next months.

That is so quick...no wonder I get old.

I like to have birthday party in our house rather than somewhere else.

Because birthday is a bit personal thing.

My house is small so we can't invite many friends but we already told to my daughter that you can only invite 6 or 7 friends.

Anyway, I have to make invitation card.

I love fabric but also love paper.


My sister in low in Japan, she sent me a pretty letter a few years ago.

I copied this pretty letter to make invitation.

Firstly I cut papers into flower shape, that will be a main part of the card.

I have some craft punches, so I used them to make colourful Sakura shape.



Then, I wrote the information of the birthday party in the card.



Hold it........., so pretty!




I made envelope by tracing paper so that you can see through the frower card.


Handmade card is fantastic, isn't it!

For Japanese click here




No comments:

Post a Comment