Sunday, December 13, 2009

Handmade Christmas card

Recently, my older daughter has brought some Christmas cards

from her school friends.

This is probably tradition?

that is same as Japanese Happy New Years cards.

So I and my daughter decided to make them and

give them to her school friend and teachers.

It is easy to buy Christmas card but I want her to make her own.

We need to make cards for 18 students and 3 teachers.

.......sounds a lot!

Luckily I am working rediology department

and we use a lot of films.

When we change the film pack every time,

we get one white cardboad paper.

I sometimes collect it to uses my craft.

So I used this paper to make the card today, too.

++++preparetion++++






I made a Christmas tree shape by a thick paper, then copy to green paper.

My daugter cut them, however, she got board very soon and eventually I did for her.

Flower craft punch is very useful for decorating tree!

Here are the card.....


They look like ski resort??




Christmas sock for teacher's cards.

My daughter write inside of the card. She did good job!


Now, envelope.......

We used lunch bag.



you can see through a little bit, that is I wanted.




We will make Christmas card every this season~

I love craft!


For Japanese






No comments:

Post a Comment