Saturday, December 19, 2009

Maker's Market December

Today was the last market day in 2009.

I am always excited just before the market.

The weather is perfect for market though we are inside,

we can expect to have a lots of customer!

Today, my older daughter came with me....

She thinks she is old enough to stay in market.

well, she is 6 years old....

maybe too early for her because she is like Tom boy.

However she was going to Bendigo this afternoon

so today would be trial to see she can cope with sitting still.


When we started to set up as usual,



my daughter was already can't stay still....

Luckily my husband came to pick her up sooner after setting up,

she had gone with much energy.

I think she need to be older to come with me.


++++Lunch time++++

Kappaya (Japanese cafe)'s healthy lunch box.



It is so yummy!

If you want this,

make sure to get there early as they sold out quickly.



As we expected, we had a lot of people there,

but for sale, it was quiet as I sold only 3 rings and 2 Christmas ornaments.


However, the customers who bought my rings were repeater!

How wonderful!!

Thank you very much for liking my rings!



The last market this year was finished happily.

My market pertner U-chan,

thank you veru much for this year!

I have had a great time with you.

We will have the market next year, so we will have fun again!



Next market will be 17th January 2010.



Merry Cristmas and Happy New Year to everyone!




For Japanese clik here


No comments:

Post a Comment