Sunday, August 15, 2010

Maker's Market August 2010

We didn't have market last month.
We have missed market day so long and we are very happy to be back there today.

However..................................,
Today was typical Melbourne's weather.
Sunny, raining, sunny, raining, sunny, raining how many times it was changed??

It was quiet as sale but we had a wonderful time!







This is U chan's pretty products.
























This is A chan's amigurumi.






















And my products




















My craft friends, U chan and A chan, had enjoyed the talk about a lot of things.

We had many our friend's visitor today, too.

I really believe 「Birds of a feather flock together.」
I am always comfortable with my friends and also comfortable with most of my friend's friends.
And I feel I want to be their friend.
Somehow my friend knew my other friend.......always connecting!

I am very happy I am being their friend.


Anyway, I re-realised our friendship^^


We had a quiet Market today. May be because of this funny weather!?

I sold a Mika's Ring, a rabbit, a kids's choker, kids's necklace and ring set, a mobile charm.
Thank you very much for the customers!


Next market will be 19th of September.
I hope it will be good weather next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment