Sunday, September 19, 2010

Maker's Market September 2010

Today, we had a happy happy day.....
because not only we make a sale but also one of Our craft members has just got engaged!
She told me that story about how her fiance proposed and so on...
very very romantic and it happened in beautiful beach in Okinawa, Japan!


I really glad to hear her happy story and to see thier photos in Japan
That made me happy :):)



Today's weather was quite ok and many customers came to the Market.
Today was like real "Market"


Here is happy U's pretty products



Here is A's popular amigurumi


My jewerelleies and small zakka



I had really good time today and I felt like making hello kitty cake!




Thank you very much for U-chan, A-chan, and all our friends who came to the Market to see us!


Next Market will be 17th of October.


See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment